STUDY ARABIC IN SYRIA
THE DIFFICULT LANGUAGE BY THE EASY WAY
NAYA Travel & Tourism is offering the easiest way to learn ARABIC in Damascus
University granting the assistance for registration and procedures .
HOW TO REGISTER (for students over than 18 years age) The following
requirements are very necessary to start the preliminary registration:
- the latest school diploma (to be translated into ARABIC in Damascus -3
- Photocopy of passport details ( to be translated into ARABIC in
Damascus – 3 copies)
Recommendation letter from your Embassy in Damascus ( could be
- granted in Damascus – 3 copies)
- 12 passport photographs
- AIDS test (to be granted in Syria)
- student must arrive to Damascus , 15 days prior the start of courses.
- Academic year consist 6 levels
- Registration fee to be paid for once
- student must book in a premium super – intensive courses, lessons focus
our grammar and conversation.
- NAYA Tours will grant your selected accommodation with a host family or in
a rental house , the first days can be in any standard hotel up to your
choice (2,3,4,5 stars)
- Entry VISA is required from the Syrian Embassy in your country . NAYA
TOURS can help you from Door to Door, covering your stay, your study,
your free time by organizing your tours ( Daily tours OR Meetings with
family to improve your Arabic) and visits to Syria.
For more information please E-mail us .